Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Story View on Ancestry.com

Today is the 38th anniversary of my Dad's death.  I wanted to write something as a tribute to him.  Dad celebrated Father's Day with us that year and then went into the hospital the next day.  He went into a coma not long after going to the hospital.  He died a few days after Father's Day.

I was looking at my Ancestry.com account and found the Story View.  You can share it on Facebook, Google +, or email it.

I copied a link from his Story View.  Here it is:   http://story.sharing.ancestry.com/people/246993?h=9ee74e&utm_campaign=bandido-webparts&utm_source=post-share-modal&utm_medium=copy-url

I don't know why it doesn't work.  You have to copy and paste it into the URL line.

I hope this works and everyone can read about my dad and see his pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment