Tuesday, February 19, 2013

He Dropped Dead on the Steps Outside the Doctor's Office.

My uncle, Warren E. Plummer, my dad's younger brother was born on June 21, 1915.  He grew up in Brookville, Indiana.  He was the seventh child of James and Anna Boughner Plummer.  His early adult years were spent in Connersville, Indiana.



Warren moved to Richmond, Indiana and worked at the Hayes Track Appliance Company.  He married Helen.  Helen had children from a previous marriage, but Warren had no children of his own.

Warren went to the doctor for a check-up and was given a clean bill of health.  He walked out of the doctor's office and collapsed on the steps.  Warren died from a heart attack on March 28, 1956.  I was 1 1/2 years old so I remember my dad mentioning his name, but I was too young to remember him.





No comments:

Post a Comment